- Your privacy is of great importance to us. At ouiBARK we have a few fundamental principles:
- We don’t ask you for personal information unless we truly need it.
- We don’t share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law or protect our rights.
- We don’t store personal information on our servers unless required for the on-going operation of one of our services.
- In our service, we aim to make it as simple as possible for you to control what’s visible to the public, seen by search engines, kept private, or permanently deleted.
If you have questions about accessing or correcting your personal data, please contact us via our email address: email@example.com
- It is our policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our website.
- ouiBARK uses Google Analytics to collect non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. ouiBARK’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how ouiBARK visitors use its website.
- ouiBARK also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on ouiBARK's blog. ouiBARK never discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses. IP addresses are only visible and disclosed to the administrators of the blog where the comment was left.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
- Certain visitors to ouiBARK's websites choose to interact with ouiBARK in ways that require ouiBARK to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that ouiBARK gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, filling out a contact form, purchasing a product or subscribing to our newsletter. ouiBARK does not disclose personally-identifying information.
- We use an SSL certificate to encrypt all data on our website, which means that all data sent via the submitted form is only visible to ouiBARK. This helps to protect online users against hackers, who try to steal users’ information.
- ouiBARK only stores essential personally-identifying information on its servers. ouiBARK acknowledges that all individuals have the right to access the personal information/data that we maintain about them. An individual who seeks access, to correct, or amend/delete details may login to their account, or should direct their query to firstname.lastname@example.org If requesting to remove data entirely. We will respond within a reasonable timeframe, not to exceed one week.
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
- ouiBARK discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organisations that (a) need to know that information in order to process it on ouiBARK’s behalf.
- ouiBARK will only otherwise disclose potentially personally-identifying information when required to do so by law, or when ouiBARK believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of ouiBARK, third parties or the public at large.
- If ouiBARK holds personally-identifying information, ouiBARK may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new services, get your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with ouiBARK. We expect to keep this type of email to a minimum.
- ouiBARK takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
- We also may be required to disclose an individual’s personal information in response to a lawful request by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh